Friends of the Earth Europe gratefully acknowledges funding from:
- European Union: European Commission Directorate General (DG) for Environment – LIFE Programme implemented by Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME); DG for Agriculture and Rural Development; DG for International Cooperation and Development – Europe Aid;Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) – ERASMUS + Programme;
- The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH – European Climate Initiative (EUKI);
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment (Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety);
- European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe;
- European Climate Foundation;
- Stiftung GEKKO;
- Isvara Foundation;
- James M.Goldsmith Foundation;
- Adessium Foundation;
- Open Society Initiative for Europe;
- Minor Foundation for Major Challenges;
- Fondation Charles Léopold Mayer (FPH);
- Mava Foundation;
- The Grassroots Foundation;
- The Rockefeller Brothers Fund;
- The Jennifer Altman Foundation;
- Zero Waste Europe.
Thanks also to Friends of the Earth Europe national member groups, Friends of the Earth International, and the many partner organisations without whom Friends of the Earth Europe could not deliver its projects, including the European Coalition for Corporate Justice, CEE Bankwatch, ICLEI, WIP and Ecopower.
The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of Friends of the Earth Europe and cannot be regarded as reflecting the position of the funders mentioned above. The funders cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information that appears on this website
Further financial information for 2019 is available in our Annual Review. A detailed breakdown of Friends of the Earth Europe’s funding for 2019 can be found here. Detailed financial information for previous years can be found here.
Friends of the Earth Europe’s identification number in the Transparency Register is 9825553393-31. You can read our entry here.
Full copies of Friends of the Earth Europe’s accounts are available from the Belgian National Bank at www.nbb.be
Quote company number 0443.252.089
For information about individual member group funding please visit their respective sites: https://friendsoftheearth.eu/join-us/
The supporting institutions accept no responsibility for the correctness, accuracy or completeness of the information, or for the observance of the private rights of third parties. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of the supporting institutions.