Use of this site is provided by Friends of the Earth Europe subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Friends of the Earth Europe reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Friends of the Earth Europe are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Friends of the Earth Europe be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Friends of the Earth Europe does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from Friends of the Earth Europe. If you require further information about the use of content please contact us at francesca.gater[at]foeeurope[dot]org.
7. Friends of the Earth Europe takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Brussels, Belgium, January 2020